Friday, May 15, 2009

Saving Israel From Itself - The American Conservative

The American Conservative, no wait a minute, let me get confirmation again... so, erm, yessireeh, The American Conservative has published a piece (by well-known anti-Semite) John J. Mearsheimer (of The Israel Lobby infamy fame), blurbed:

The two-state solution is the only way to guarantee the Jewish state’s long-term security—and our own.


I didn't read it. By now I think I could write pieces like that myself. Two-state solution or Apartheid. Israel to choose. Yawn.

But John's arrived, I tell thee. Much gnashing of teeth in the readership of The American Conservative not withstanding...

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger levi9909 said...

the two state solution or apartheid? but the two state solution is apartheid

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Gert said...

One secular, democratic state would be the only really just solution.

Do you think it's achievable?

I'm ambiguous on that.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger levi9909 said...

i don;t think the two state solution is achievable so i have to think that the one state solution is achievable. either that or a no state solution and that might be a long way off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home