Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The DEC Gaza Crisis Appeal video

The video the Bigoted Broadcast Corporation doesn't want you to see:



The Bigoted Broadcast Corporation?? I used to think the BBC's coverage of the I/P conflict was reasonable and fairly balanced, but that depends on how you look at it. Here's how Craig Murray looked at it, a few days ago:
What is Really Happening

I watched BBC World News for a timed hour yesterday. In that time I saw:
Pro-Israeli (including US government) speakers - 17
Pro-Palestinian speakers - 2
Mentions of Hamas Rockets as reason for war - 37
Mentions of illegal Israeli settlements - 0
Mentions of Palestinians killed by Israel during "ceasefire" - 2
Mentions of Sderot - 12
Mentions Sderot used to be Palestinian - 0
If you don't believe me, try it yourself.

And here's one for the Bwits (you need to know who Jonathan Woss and Mad Mel Flips are):

6 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I read at another blog, that focusing on BBC, is misdirected.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Not quite sure what you mean, Ren...

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I take that back.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Uh... Ok (puzzled).

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most practical solution to perpetual Gaza crisis: annexation by Egypt.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Gert said...

From a blog that counts TED BELMAN amongst its contributors I wouldn't expect any other nonsense really...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home