Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The It's Its There Their They're Quiz

Yep, it's another viral quiz thingy. I scored an A and would have been mortally embarrassed at a lesser result, it's just a tad too easy over there. So dont fell to pruod if u get a good scores...

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Cookie..... said...

Well Sir...with you being British and residing in the home of the mother language, and being the good writer and communicator that you are, I think I would have been exceptionally surprised if'n ya had gotten anything less that an "A". BTW...even though my blog reflects exceptionally bad spellin and grammer, I also received an A (10/10)...

So...should we not be in contact prior to the holidays, I would like to wish you and your a very safe, and merry Christmas, or if'n ya prefer...Happy Holidays....

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Hi Cookie,

Yes, it's an easy test alright, just one of these little pastimes that leaves one feeling cleverer than one actually is...

Happy Winterval! (Just teasin' ya: I couldn't give a f*ck what people call it, so Merry Christmas!)

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought you'd hear that from me, ey?

...and back to "Eitan" we go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home