Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Goodbye to HearOIsrael...

Fellow blogger and personal Tinkerwebs friend Eitan/Greg has packed in his blog, which up to today featured on my blogroll. Eitan fairly recently made Aliya, yet decided to return to the US for some time. He doesn't feel that from his new location, his blog (which used to be parked at hearoisrael.blogspot.com) makes sense anymore.

So, with some sadness, I'm adjusting my template accordingly. Eitan/Greg, don't forget to stop by every now and again...

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here now, ain't I!?

But yeah, I'm kinda pissed at meself for deleting that thang. I kinda thought I didn't have much to say anymore or offer the blogging world and I'm "rediscovering" meself....Is that possible do you think?

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Gert said...

Yes Greg, it's possible but as I've said before: your "renaissance" is starting to worry me... (wink!)

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might just have to go into hybernation now that my views are all so darn politically incorrect and besides, it's snowing outside for the first time in 6 years...Yikes!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home