Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun with your past life...

At the TheBigView they have a gizmo that retrofits your past life to your present life birthday. Here's me in a past performance:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

Nope, still can't bloody remember a thing... Dammit, I always wanted to know what it feels like to be a woman!

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Emmanuel said...

It seems we're both from the same area, more or less. I was born in Alaska in 1675. Now what I don't get is that I either lived for three centuries (maybe I was a vampire?) or my soul wandered around without a body between my death and reincarnation for a very long time.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hmmm, now thats a somewhat differant and interestin read. Don't see this everyday...

Now Sir...I'm not sure exactly how much stock I put into reincarnation, sometime I do really believe in it...BUT...

All my life I've experienced a dream regarding a B-17 Bomber (a plane I've always had a fascination with) being flown out of England in WWII. I was pilot (which I do today BTW), and on my last mission, I said goodbye to an English girl I really loved (OH Shit...I hope that wasn't you Gert!), and anyway...I died on that mission....

OK...I'll let you guys interpret that....

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Cookie..... said...

BTW...I was born in 44...making it the right time period...Hmmm

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hmmm...hey...guess what Gert...I was woman also...in Saudi Arabia in 875...I raised exotic birds (I generally dislike birds...maybe thats why...all that birdshit I used to have to clean up)

Wonder if'n I wore a Burka??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home